Friday, June 20, 2014

POND'S FLAWLESS WHITE WHITENING EXPERT BB CREAM SPF 30 PA++ (LIGHT)

Hello Bautifull Ladies and Thanks God it's Friday :D
Horeee horeeee hatikuku gembira *nyanyi
Hehehehe... Today the first one i share about BB Cream
This BB Cream from Pond's
 ( Pond's Flawless White Whitening Expert BB Cream SPF 30++ Light Series )
I Buy this BB Cream at Superindo Royal Residence near my home
this contains is 8gr too small for me and a little bit pricey

Look at the

I'am a little bit to late to try this BB Cream
BB Cream is like a tinted moisturizer or foundation with lots of skin care benefits
The Packaging cover have a pink and silver colour with a black and white font , this packaging is little cuttie for me because i love pink . So this pinkish cover called *unyuunyu  lol :D




The Product Description is ;
POND'S Flawless White BB Cream Whitening Expert SPF 30 PA ++ With GenActiv Cover formula




What POND'S Flawless White BB Cream does ;
Helps provide effortless natural bare-faced lookInstant natural coverageLightens from within*
the * means in the epidermia layer, which is the outermost layer of the skin.



This BB Cream comes with tube 
You can control how much you want to use it.
  but unfortunately made this tube easily dirty




The coverage of this BB Cream is
passable to cover the redness on my face even though with one layer but I think bb cream is too heavy for me not like another bb cream from korea that i ever use.


This BB cream has a creamy textur and has a fragrant smell,
 I like the same scent of this bb cream and the color I thought was too light for my skin turns when mixed together, this bb cream blends well with my skin


The staying power of this bb cream i think is
quite satisfying and make skin moist and good. 
 When I test it with water and I rub it hard the colours are not shifted at all and makes the skin look more dewy
 
Yippiiieee , I recomended this BB Cream for all of you guys
 

 BARE FACE 


WITH POND'S FLAWLESS WHITE WHITENING EXPERT BB CREAM SPF 30 PA++ (LIGHT)


WITH MY MAKEUP DAILY


PLUS

(+) Instant natural coverage
(+) Helps provide effortless natural bare-faced look
(+) Lightens from within
(+) SPF 30++
(+) Easy to blend
(+) Easily found in your nearest store

MINUS

(-) Pricey
(-) a little bit Cakey for me

REPURCHASE

  • Not Yet , because i want to looking for BB Cream that match and  not too heavy for my skin 
Thanks for reading my blog and see you on my next post
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Dear,

    Terimakasih yang sebesar-besarnya sebelumnya karena sudah diberikan ruang untuk mengisi kolom komentar. Kami ingin memperkenalkan produk perawatan kecantikan kulit dan wajah alami DR Rochelle Skin Expert yang sudah teruji di laboratorium dan terbukti khasiatnya yang efektif untuk memutihkan dan mencerahkan kulit wajah bebas kusam.

    Produk-produk perawatan kecantikan DR Rochelle Skin Expert diformulasikan dari bahan-bahan alami pilihan melalui seleksi yang ketat sehingga aman untuk digunakan baik jangka pendek maupun jangka panjang.

    Banyak yang sudah membuktikan khasiat produk ini, beberapa artis ibu kota juga ada yang mempercayakan perawatan kecantikannya pada produk kecantikan yang satu ini, selain karena hasilnya yang terbukti, produk ini juga aman.

    Kami menjual produk-produk kecantikan DR Rochelle Skin Expert baik secara grosir maupun retail. Untuk pertanyaan lebih lanjut dan pemesanan silahkan hubungi :
    Yanti
    Telp/SMS
    +6281807100039
    Pin BBM 7CBF355B
    www.rochellecantik.com

    Terimakasih.

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear, tinggalkan komentar kalian dengan sopan disini ya .i will love to read and answer all of your comment. Thank you xoxo